Questions & Answers: 234
- The camera shakes or a strange noise is heard from the cameraBy default the camera performs a sensor cleaning routine by shortly vibrating the sensor shift mechanism when it is turned off. This is not a malfunction. However, if a strange noise or vibration is observed other
- What kind of lenses can be used?You can use Sony A-mount lenses (SAL) and all Minolta/Konica Minolta lenses with A-mount ("Maxxum"/"Dynax"). NOTE: Sony E-mount lenses (SEL) are not compatible with this camera.
- Getting started with your Sony α (Alpha) Camera Are you getting blurred images when shooting in different modes? Not sure which mode to use on your camera? This section gets you started by learning more about the functions of your camera and guides you to take
- Frequently Asked Questions for PlayMemories Home This page introduces Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and useful information for PlayMemories Home. If your questions aren't covered in this article, don't hesitate to type your query in the search bar on the
- The date is unintentionally changed to an incorrect time. Auto Clock ADJ does not work.The following phenomena occur because GPS date information cannot be read correctly due to the GPS Week Number Rollover(*), which occurred on April 6, 2019 (GMT). (*)The week number in the date sent by the GPS satellite
- How to update GPS Assist Data without using PlayMemories HomeMake sure that a memory card is inserted into the camera, and connect the camera to a web-connected computer via a USB cable with the camera set to the Mass Storage mode. Download the latest GPS assist data from
- How can I make the camera continuously adjust the exposure during continuous shooting?The camera continuously adjusts the exposure during continuous shooting when the following settings are selected: The focus mode is set to AF-C or AF-A. AEL w/ shutter is set to Off or Auto. NOTE: If the focus mode