Questions & Answers: 146
- The Action Cam does not turn onCheck to see if the battery pack can be charged without any problem, and if the camera turns on. Attach the battery and turn off the power of the camera. NOTE: Charging is not possible when the camera is turned
- What software can be used for editing 4K and HD videos?An overview of all applicable editing software for 4K/HD videos can be found on the following link: Editing software for 4K/HD videos.
- ERROR: This memory card does not support recording of XAVC S movies.This error happens when using a memory card that is not fast enough to record the data being saved by camera. An SDXC Memory Card of Class 10 or faster is required to record using the XAVC S format. An exFAT compatible
- Frequently Asked Questions for PlayMemories Home This page introduces Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and useful information for PlayMemories Home. If your questions aren't covered in this article, don't hesitate to type your query in the search bar on the
- How to update GPS Assist Data without using PlayMemories HomeMake sure that a memory card is inserted into the camera, and connect the camera to a web-connected computer via a USB cable with the camera set to the Mass Storage mode. Download the latest GPS assist data from
- Points that should be noted when streaming videos via IBM Cloud Video (Ustream).IMPORTANT: Make sure the following have been configured before streaming videos. The latest system software version has been installed on the camera. A IBM Cloud Video (Ustream) account has been created. If you
- Notice to owners of Handycam®/Action CAM using Ustream (currently IBM Cloud Video) - 31st July 2018Thank you for your interest in Sony products. Ustream, the live video streaming service from Ustream, Inc., is now provided by IBM (International Business Machines Corporation) as IBM Cloud Video. IBM has informed