The network setting information can be deleted.
Reset the information by following the procedure below.
WARNING: There is a risk of data loss. Reset resets all the settings stored in the camera. It is not possible to erase each item individually.
FDR-X1000V, HDR-AS200V, HDR-AS100V
- Press the NEXT button to display SETUP, then press the ENTER button.
- Press the NEXT button to display CONFG, then press the ENTER button.
- Press the NEXT button to display RESET, then press the ENTER button.
- Press the ENTER button to display SURE? while OK is displayed, then press the ENTER button again.
The camera automatically restarts when resetting is complete.
- Turn on the camera.
- Press the RESET button with a fine-tipped stuff object such as a pin.
For models other than the ones mentioned above, reset the camera from the camera menu. Refer to the instruction manual of your camera for more information.
NOTE: It is recommended to reset the settings before disposing of this camera to protect your personal information, as this camera stores network settings information of your smartphone or tablet.