Points that should be noted when streaming videos via IBM Cloud Video (Ustream).
IMPORTANT: Make sure the following have been configured before streaming videos.
- The latest system software version has been installed on the camera.
- A IBM Cloud Video (Ustream) account has been created.
If you cannot stream videos on IBM Cloud Video (Ustream), check the following.
- The date and time of the camera are set correctly.
- Stable wireless connection.
- The access point should be correctly registered on the camcorder.
- Streaming Services on Network Settings Tool of PlayMemories Home should be correctly configured.
For Action Cam:
- Wi-Fi is correctly configured on the Network Setting Tool of the Action Cam Movie Creator software.
- Streaming Services are correctly configured on the Network Setting Tool of the Action Cam Movie Creator software.
- If the wireless communication quality is poor, streaming may be interrupted. Start the streaming again where the wireless communication is good.
- For connection through mobile Wi-Fi or smartphone tethering:
- Check if you can stream videos by using the app for streaming videos on Ustream on the smartphone.
- Close the distance between the mobile Wi-Fi router or smartphone and this unit. Streaming operation will be unstable if the distance is too great.
- Check the network usage limitation with your service provider.
For details on setting process of live stream, refer to the following website: