The car stereo plays song from the Music folder of the USB device in any of the following orders every time the device is connected to the USB1 or USB2 port:
- Alphabetically for letters
- Numerically for numbers
- Symbol order based on UTF-8
The songs that follow vary depending whether the Shuffle play mode is enabled or not. This only affects the first song that is automatically selected by the car stereo.
- An Apple® iPhone® mobile digital device or an Apple iPod® mobile digital device does not support Shuffle play mode.
- During shuffle play, the list display on the Music Center (SongPal) app is not available. To enable the list display, disable the Shuffle play mode.
- If you set Repeat play mode to Repeat Track while Shuffle play mode is enabled, then press the next button, Repeat play mode is canceled and shuffle play starts from the first song in the Music folder.