Music Center is the app designed by Sony to manage Wireless Audio devices and is essential to the setup of Wireless Stereo, Surround and Multi-room features. The app also allows you to browse and play music on your devices from a wide range of apps, USB sticks and other audio sources, by connecting via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
This page provides more information about the app, through Frequently Asked Questions and more.
- How to add speakers and other audio devices in the Music Center app?
- How can I remove audio devices from the app?
- How to change the name of a speaker connected with the Music Center app
- How can I check which version of Music Center I currently use?
- Can I change the volume of my grouped devices individually?
- How can I check the network connectivity for my Wireless Speakers?
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Music Center app.
- Frequently asked questions about group playback of Music Center Link
- Frequently Asked Questions about the use of Music Center with a Blu-ray Disc Player
- Full compatibility list of Sony products with the Music Center app
For more information about Music Center (SongPal), including basic use and troubleshooting information, consider visiting the Music Center website.
To avoid running into setup issues and for the best experience, make sure your audio devices are always updated to the latest firmware currently available for them, and that you're using the latest version of Music Center.
If for some reason you cannot update your audio devices directly through the Internet, visit the product page of your device on the Sony Support website to download the latest firmware. To reach the page for your product, the easiest way is to type your product's model name in the search bar on the Sony Support website homepage.
Never miss an update again.