How to copy videos and photos from the internal memory of my Handycam to a memory card
- What should I do if the internal memory of my Handycam is full or no memory space is available.
- Can I transfer movies recorded in the internal memory of my Handycam to a SD card?
You can copy videos and photos from the internal memory of your Handycam to a memory card simply by operating your Handycam without using a computer.
Follow the steps below.
- Insert a memory card to your Handycam.
NOTE: For details on the available memory card to your Handycam, refer to the manual supplied with the product.
- Select View Image button on the Handycam, or select View Image icon on the LCD display.
- Select MENU on the right top in the display.
- Select Edit/Copy.
- Select Copy.
- Select Int. Memory > Memory Card.
NOTE: When you want to copy videos and photos from a memory card to the internal memory of your Handycam, select Memory Card > Int. Memory.
- Select Multiple Images or All In Event.
- Multiple Images: You can select images individually to be copied.
- All In Event: You can copy all images in the selected date at one time.
NOTE: You cannot select multiple dates.
- Select the type of image you want to copy.
- HD MOVIE: Movies recorded by high definition image quality (HD)
- STD MOVIE: Movies recorded by standard definition image quality (STD)
- MP4 MOVIE: Movies recorded by MP4 format
- PHOTO: Still images
- Select the images or the date you want to copy.
- Multiple Images: Select the image you want to copy.
- All In Event: Select the date you want to copy using .
- Select OK.
- Confirmation message and running time will be displayed. Select OK to start copy.
- Copy process starts. After copy completed screen appears, select OK to finish the process.