Digital Photo Frame - Deactivation automatic reception & playback functions for Playmemories Online Images
July 19, 2018
Thank you for purchasing a Sony product.
We regret to inform you that the automatic reception and playback functions for receiving images uploaded to PlayMemories Online on the DPF-WA700 / W700 Digital Photo Frame will be deactivated on or after September 30, 2018.
Starting on or after September 30, please use the email service function of the device to receive new images.
We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
How exactly can I share photos using an email service?
If you set up an email service using the network service function of the device, you can still receive new photos and display them on the device.
You can find a detailed explanation of this function in the Operating Instructions of your product, under [Enjoying Network Services], in the [Enjoying More] section.
You can retrieve your Operating Instructions on the product page of your product.
Additionally, you can find the summarised steps below:
- Press [MENU] on the read of the photo frame
- Tap [Network Services]
- Tap the Wrench Icon at the right of [Email] on the display
- Tap [Email Address] to display the keyboard, then enter the e-mail address you want to use on the photo frame
- When you finish, tap [Next]
- Enter your password, using the displayed keyboard, then tap [Complete]
- Tap [Next]
- Tap [OK]. The settings should be completed