If you launch Netflix and you get stuck in the loading sequence, please try the following solution:
(the loading sequence consists of the Netflix logo and the spinning red circle animation)
For Android TV
Restart the Netflix app
- Press and hold the HOME button on the remote control.
- Select Netflix from the list of Apps, then press and hold the ENTER button.
- Select Info — Force stop — OK.
- Select Open from the same list above, and press the ENTER button.
Restart your Sony Android TV
- To restart your Sony Android TV, unplug the TV's power cord from the power outlet and wait a few minutes before inserting the cord back in.
- Alternatively, you can press and hold the Power/Off button on the supplied remote control to reboot.
For non-Android TV
Restart your non-Android TV
- To restart your non-Android TV, unplug the TV's power cord from the power outlet and wait up to 60 seconds before inserting the cord back in.
After restarting the television, please try launching Netflix again.