How to reduce the bass and change the sound mode of my Sony SRS EXTRA BASS Speaker
The default setting of the SRS EXTRA BASS speakers is the EXTRA BASS mode.
However, you can enjoy three different sound modes:
|Sound Mode||Power indicator colour||Feature|
|EXTRA BASS||White||Heavy Bass sound|
|LIVE SOUND *||White||Realistic sound|
* When switching the Sound Mode to LIVE SOUND, use [Sony | Music Center].
How to switch the EXTRA BASS mode to Standard mode using the speaker buttons
- Press the [Reduce Volume] button (–) and [Play/call] button for about 3 seconds.
- The colour of the Power indicator changes from white to green. The Sound Mode switches to STANDARD mode.
- If you press and hold the [Reduce Volume] button (–) and [Play/call] button again for about 3 seconds, the colour of the Power indicator will change back to white from green. The Sound Mode switches to EXTRA BASS mode.
How to switch to Live Sound Mode using Sony | Music Center
- Install and open the Sony | Music Center application on your smartphone
- Select your speaker
- Tap [Settings] - [Sound] - [Sound Mode] - [Preset Mode] to select the Sound Mode:
- EXTRA BASS
- LIVE SOUND