Questions & Answers: 67
- Frequently Asked Questions about Bluetooth for audio products.This page introduces Frequently Asked Questions about Bluetooth for audio products. Technology Overview What is Bluetooth wireless technology? Which Bluetooth profiles are supported? Pairing/Connection How to pair
- The Wi-Fi signal drops out or keeps losing connection.Select your product and refer to the applicable troubleshooting section. VAIO Computer Television (Android TV) Television (other than Android TV) Other products
- Can I connect a karaoke microphone to my STR-DH series receiver?The STR-DHx90 series AV receiver does not have a microphone terminal, so you can't connect a microphone.
- Can I connect an external FM antenna to my AV receiver?It's not possible to connect an external FM antenna to the STR-DHx90 series. When experiencing poor reception sensitivity, try the following options: Relocate the receiver to the vicinity of a window. Experiment
- My STR-DHx90 AV receiver has no sound or low sound levelEach of the following steps represents a possible solution to this issue, so check the device status after completing each step: Make sure that your unit and every connected device is powered on. Check that all
- What kind of speaker can I connect to my STR-DH receiver?You can connect speakers with compatible resistance from 6 to 16 Ω to the STR-DH*90 series. For STR models other than the STR-DH*90 series it is not possible to connect an active speaker or soundbar because they
- Is it normal that the rear speakers from my 7.1 surround sound system are outputting sound even though the audio content played is coming from a 5.1 source, even when Auto Format Decode is selected?Yes, the system is designed to enhance your sound experience when a channel for the 7.1 surround sound rear speakers (Surround Back Channel) is available. If a 7.1 surround sound system is connected to your Sony
- [VIDEO] Bluetooth Series - Pairing devices with NFC (Near Field Communication)The following video is part of the Sony Bluetooth Series and talks about connecting a Bluetooth device via Near Field Communication (NFC). It's an easy way to pair devices!
- Where can I find official Sony certified parts & accessories?Where can I find official Sony certified parts & accessories? All Sony certified spare parts and accessories are made available via our online authorised service partner EET Europarts. EET covers a vast range of