IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Check the following if the sound from your audio system is low or not heard at all during a Bluetooth connection:
- Make sure that the FUNCTION is set to BLUETOOTH.
- Check if the BLUETOOTH indicator of the audio system is lit.
- Turn off the Bluetooth setting of the source device, then turn it on again to re-establish the Bluetooth connection.
- Increase the volume level of the wireless speaker and source device.
- If your source device is a computer, restart the music software.
- If you are using Music Center (SongPal) on your mobile device, make sure to update it to the latest version.Note: The Music Center (SongPal) update is necessary even if you are not using the app. If the Music Center (SongPal) cannot be updated, uninstall the app, then make the Bluetooth connection.
If the issue still occurs, delete the device information of the connected device, then and perform pairing again.