BIOS Update R0227C1
- Download the file R0227C1.exe, and save it to a download directory.
- Go the download directory, and double-click R0227C1.exe. WinZip Self-Extractor program starts.
- Click Unzip. The file will be extracted to a new directory C:\R0227C1.
- Click Close to exit WinZip Self-Extractor program.
IMPORTANT NOTES: You need to download and install WinPhlash 1.3.
This program is available on VAIO-Link website.
- Close all running applications.
- Start the WinPhlash program from the Start menu.
- Click Browse - Specify the directory C:\R0227C1.
- Select the R0227C1.WPH file and click Open.
- ClickFlash BIOS and then click OK.
- Wait while BIOS is being updated - It is strongly advised not to interrupt this process.
- Click Shutdown.
- Turn on the computer.
- Start your VAIO.
- At the black VAIO screen, press F2 key to display the BIOS screen.
- Press F9 key to load default configurations - Yes is highlighted. Press ENTER.
- Press F10 key to save changes and exit. Yes is highlighted. Press ENTER.
- 32 bit
- 421 Kb