BlueSpace NE Update Version 3.4.00.13230 for Microsoft Windows XP SP1/SP2
* You must first download and install, if not yet done, the Bluetooth Driver and Application Software Setup utility. To get this utility please visit the Download pages of these VAIO models or accessories.
New features and fixed bugs
- "Connection Navigation Wizard" makes it easy to connect to Bluetooth devices
- Device class is displayed as "DesktopWorkstation" instead of "Laptop"
- BlueSpace NE might hang when you when switch user during file transfer
- Bluespace NE might hang when you cancel receiving images from Bluetooth Camera
- Error might appear when you close BlueSpace with [Alt]+[F4]keys
- Chinese characters are displayed in BlueSpace
Download and Installation Instructions
1. Download the fileBlueSpaceNE_340013230_XXX.exeand save it to a download directory (please note this directory for later reference)
2. Close all running programs
3. Open Control Panel (Click [Start -> Control Panel)
4. Double-click the Add or Remove Programs
5. Select BlueSpace NE in the Add or Remove Programs dialog box and click Remove
6. Click OK to completely remove the application
7. Click Yes to restart the computer
8. Wait until the computer has finished loading
9. Go to the download directory and double-clickBlueSpaceNE_340013230_XXX.exeto start the installation.
10. Click Next at the Installation Wizard
11. Wait while Setup performs the requested operation
12. Click Finish
- 32 bit
- 3.08 Mb