PEG-N770C/U Handheld Keyboard correction update
NOTE: This only applies to the CLIÉ Handheld PEG-N770C/U model.
*Please follow the instructions carefully to avoid any problems during the download and installation procedure.
This update resolves the issue where, after calibration, the keyboard does not appear after tapping the silk screen "a " symbol.
1. Prepare a new folder to place a file downloaded from the web - Name it Download.
2. Download the SilkScreenYose_enUS.prc (1 KB) file into the C:\Download folder.
3. When download is complete, open Windows Explorer and check the size of the driver - If the size is the same, your downloading was successfully completed. If the size is different, delete the file you have downloaded and proceed with the download again.
1. Browse to C:\Download directory.
2. Double-click the SilkScreenYose_enUS.prc file.
3. At the Install Tool 4.0 window, select the appropriate user, and click OK.
4. At the Install Tool window, confirm that the SilkScreenYose_enUS.prc file is listed under File Name, and click Done.
5. At the The listed file(s) will be installed to the handheld the next time your perform a HotSync® operation message, click OK.
6. Perform a HotSync® operation to install the new file to your CLIÉ™ Handheld.
7. At the Install Tool 4.0 window, select the appropriate user, and click OK.
* Sony Corporation is not responsible for any problems caused by customers improper installation procedure. Sony does not accept any responsibility for loss or damage caused by the installation of any of the downloaded drivers/utilities.
- 32 bit
- 1 Kb