SATA Driver (Intel) (Non-RAID) 8.5Sus_A - 22.214.171.1242
Is this relevant for you?
This is a recommended update, as it may be required for data integrity on your hard disk.
What does it fix?
Vista error checking (scan disk) stops halfway.
How do I perform this update?
1. Exit all running programs.
2. Download this update and save it to your hard drive.
3. When the download is completed, locate the downloaded file in the location you specified.
4. Double-click EP0000165352.exe to run it.
5. Wait while the wizard updates your software.
6. When the installation is complete, shut down the VAIO completely before starting again.
- 32 bit
- 771.56 Kb