Graphics Driver (Nvidia) 220.127.116.1184
What is this?
This is an updated graphics driver.
Is this relevant for you?
This is a recommended update, as it fixes some compatibilty issues.
What does it fix?
- Compatibility problems with Windows Mobility Center preventing display output to external devices.
- Brightness adjustment non-functional under certain conditiions.
- Bluescreen 0x116 when playing *.wmv files in Windows Media Player in Stamina mode.
- Flickering display during movie playback.
Applying this update without using the uninstaller for the old driver and/or without applying the correct BIOS version first will result in a system without working display. That issue can not be fixed without reinstalling the operating system.
How do I perform this update?
- Before installing this driver, you need to:
- Download and run the nVidia Graphics Driver Uninstaller
- Download and apply the BIOS Version
- R4043M3 for Z3 and Z4 Series or
- R2170M3 for Z2 Series.
- Download this Graphics update.
- When the download is completed, locate the downloaded file in the location you specified.
- Double-click EP0000208679.exe to run it.
- Wait while the wizard updates your software.
- When the installation is complete, restart the VAIO.
- 32 bit
- 121.93 Mb