Graphics Driver (NVIDIA) - 126.96.36.19957
What is this?
This is an updated graphics driver.
What does it fix?
The system may show blue screen under certain circumstances.
if many text files are open simultaneously, Aero switches off.
- Download the updated driver.
- Go to Start > Settings > Control Panel > Uninstall a Program
- Select "NVIDIA Drivers", and click the Uninstall/Change button
- When asked which Components to uninstall, select the 1st option: Remove all NVIDIA drivers, including Display.
- Click on Next / OK / Go to finish the uninstallation.
- Reboot the VAIO.
- Locate the downloaded file in the location you specified, and double-click it.
- Select to install both the Display and the HD Audio driver.
- Wait while the wizard updates your software, and follow the instructions.
- When the installation is complete, restart the VAIO.
- 64 bit
- 141.14 Mb