Intel(R) WiDi, Version 184.108.40.206 for Microsoft® Windows® 7
This utility will install the originally shipped version of the Intel(R) WiDi for the Sony VAIO® computers listed below
Note: this application is only for models with Intel® WiDi (Wireless display) Technology
IMPORTANT NOTES: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
For a clean installation Windows 7 64-bit OS: before installing the Intel® WiDi must do the following steps for this utility work properly:
- install all original drivers
- install Sony Shared Library
- Install Sony Notebook Utilities
- Install Intel® WiDi
Warning! This utility is only for use with the following Sony VAIO® Computers:
Do not install this utility with any other model of computer (including other Sony computers sold worldwide).
During the installation of this update, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions as a reference during the installation process.
Download And Installation Instructions
Please follow the steps below to download and install the INAWID-00254896-0042.EXE program.
- Download the INAWID-00254896-0042.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the INAWID-00254896-0042.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the “User Account Control” window, click the “Yes” button.
- At the “Select Country” screen, select the country for the installation and click the “Next” button.
- Read the Software License Agreement and click the "I Agree" button.
- At the "Welcome to Intel(R) WiDi Setup Program" window, click the “Next” button.
- At the "Finish" screen, click the “Finish” button.
- At the “This system must be restarted to complete the installation” screen, click the “OK” button to restart the system.
The installation of the Intel(R) WiDi is completed.
- 64 bit
- 131.95 Mb