- Only perform this firmware upgrade while your VAIO is connected to the mains
- Do not terminate or interrupt the process manually as this could lead to damage to your optical drive
- This update is only intended for the listed VAIO models with an Intel graphics chip
This update fixes the following issues:
- Support for Macromedia Flash Player Ver.8 has been added
- Clip arts are now correctly displayed in Microsoft Excel
- Problem regarding displaying certain types of animations on the internet has been solved
- Problem preventing playback of MPEG files in Microsoft Powerpoint has been solved
- Download the INDVID-00770908-UN.exe file.
- Browse to the location where you downloaded the INDVID-00770908-UN.exe to.
- Double click the file to execute it
- Click "Next"
- Do not terminate the process manually, there is no reason to assume that your VAIO stopped responding this part of the process can take up to several minutes.
- Once that the driver has been updated successfully you will get the above window, click "Finish" to quit the Wizard.
- Click "Yes" to restart your VAIO in order to finalise the update process.
- 32 bit
- 5.91 Mb