Generic Marvell 61xx RAID Controller, Version 220.127.116.1100 for Microsoft® Windows® 7
This utility will install the originally shipped version of the Generic Marvell 61xx RAID Controller for the Sony VAIO® computers listed below.
*** Note: This Marvell SATA driver is for the docking station.
IMPORTANT NOTES: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
Warning! This utility is only for use with the following Sony VAIO® Computers:
Do not install this utility with any other model of computer (including other Sony computers sold worldwide).
During the installation of this update, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions as a reference during the installation process.
Download And Installation Instructions
Please follow the steps below to download and install the MRDOTH-00248942-0042.EXE program.
- Download the MRDOTH-00248942-0042.zip file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Right-click the file downloaded in previous step and choose "Extract All".
- Follow the on-screen instructions to extract the compressed file.
- Double-click the MRDOTH-00248942-0042.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At “User Account Control”, click “Yes”
- If the “Select Language” window appears, select the language you wish to use and click the “OK” button.
- At “Select Country” please select the country you want for this installation and click “Next”
- At the "Welcome to Generic Marvell 61xx RAID Controller Setup Program" , click “Next”.
- Read the Software License Agreement and click "I Agree".
- At the "Finished" screen, click the “Finish” button.
- At the “This system must be restarted to complete the installation” screen, click the “OK” button to restart the system.
The installation of the Generic Marvell 61xx RAID Controller is completed.
- 64 bit
- 1.43 Mb