NVIDIA Graphics DriverVersion 18.104.22.16813a
This update resolves the following issues:
- Help files of NVIDIA Control Panel are in English on non-English builds
- Lid close action causes a change of resolution
Download and Installation
1. Download this update and save it to a download directory.
2. Close all running programs.
3. Go to the download directory and double-click NVDVID-01193629-UN.exe.
4. Click Continue.
5. Wait while the file is being extracted.
6. Click Finish.
7. Go to [Control Panel] > click [Programs] > [Programs and Features] > [Uninstall a program].
8. Double-click [NVIDIA Drivers] to uninstall it > click [Continue] > [OK].
9. Restart the computer.
10. Wait until the computer has finished loading.
11. Go to [Device Manager]> expand [Display adapters].
12. Right-click [Standard VGA Graphics Adapter] > click [Update Driver Software].
13. Click [Browse my computer for driver software].
14. Click [Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer].
15. Click [Have Disk].
16. Browse to [C:\Update\NVDVID-01193629] and select [nvsz].
17. Click [OK] > [Next].
18. Wait while the Wizard updates your software.
19. Click [Close] when the installation is complete.
20. Restart the computer.
- 32 bit
- 50.45 Mb