VAIO Zone 1.2 Upgrade Program Version 1.2.02.12030 for Microsoft Windows XP
This update resolves a number of issues identified in VAIO Zone 1.1, and also adds several new features.
New features in VAIO Zone 1.2 are:
Music CD menu:
- Record all tracks on the audio CD
- Retrieve audio CD information from the Gracenote CDDB(R) service
- Display the cover art of the album
- Create video DVD from movie files in folders registered with the General Content screen
- Add transitions between pictures in slide show
- Import all pictures from a memory card inserted in your PC
IMPORTANT NOTES! PLEASE READ THIS!
You must also upgrade to the latest versions of:
- VAIO Media Integrated Server
- SoundFlow (users of VGC-M1 only!)
To get these updates, please visit the download pages of your model.
Download and Installation Procedures1. Download the fileSOAVZN-00885901-UN.exeand save it to a download directory.
2. Close all running programs
3. Go to the download directory and double-click SOAVZN-00885901-UN.exe to start the installation.
4. Read the on-screen instructions and click OK
5. The Installation Wizard appears
6. Click Next and wait while Setup performs the requested operation.
7. Click OK to restart the computer
8. The installation is complete when the computer restarts.
- 32 bit
- 39.44 Mb