Questions & Answers: 145
- What software can be used for editing 4K and HD videos?An overview of all applicable editing software for 4K/HD videos can be found on the following link: Editing software for 4K/HD videos.
- There is no picture, or a black screen appears, when attempting to recordFollow this procedure to troubleshoot if there is no picture or a black screen appears in the viewfinder or LCD when attempting to record. NOTE: Because each of these steps represents a possible solution to this
- Points that should be noted when streaming videos via IBM Cloud Video (Ustream).IMPORTANT: Make sure the following have been configured before streaming videos. The latest system software version has been installed on the camera. A IBM Cloud Video (Ustream) account has been created. If you
- Notice to owners of Handycam®/Action CAM using Ustream (currently IBM Cloud Video) - 31st July 2018Thank you for your interest in Sony products. Ustream, the live video streaming service from Ustream, Inc., is now provided by IBM (International Business Machines Corporation) as IBM Cloud Video. IBM has informed
- The Self-diagnosis display (error code), such as E:62:11 and E:62:12, appearsThese error codes appear when the Self-diagnosis function works. Your camcorder is equipped with Balanced Optical SteadyShot, and if excessive force is applied to the lens while the power is on, the protection of
- Still pictures are not being captured and the smile function does not work during movie recordingPhotos cannot be recorded and smile shutter does not work during movie recording in the following settings. These operations are possible when the camcorder is in standby mode. File format set to AVCHD and movie