Questions & Answers: 137
- Frequently Asked Questions for PlayMemories Home This page introduces Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and useful information for PlayMemories Home. If your questions aren't covered in this article, don't hesitate to type your query in the search bar on the
- Cameras and camcorders not charging via USB on a Windows 10 PCIt has recently been discovered that some products may not charge properly when attached to a USB port of a computer running the Windows 10 operating system. Windows 10 is a new operating system version which released
- The camcorder turns off by itself after 5 minutesThis camera is equipped with an A.SHUT OFF (Auto shut off) or Power Save function to turn off the camera automatically when you do not operate it for 5 minutes to save the battery power. When using the AC Adaptor
- Error: When using an iPhone running on iOS6 or later, the message [Could not copy any selected content.] or [Could not obtain image.] appears.IMPORTANT: The PlayMemories Mobile app must be installed on your mobile device. For details, please refer to the PlayMemories Mobile support page: https://www.sony.net/pmm/ This error message may occur on iOS devices
- The Infrared (IR) function of HVL-LEIR1 does not show any NightShot effect when recording.Follow the steps below to troubleshoot this issue. IMPORTANT: The camera must have a NightShot® function for the IR mode to have any effect in the recording. Check the instruction manual of your camera to see if it
- Where is the NFC antenna located in the camera?If your camera supports files transfers using the NFC function, the location of the antenna will be indicated with the following mark: The location of the NFC antenna is different depending on the camera model.
- The camera battery does not charge when using the optional AC-UD20 dual USB charger.The camera battery cannot be charged if both of the USB connectors on the AC-UD20 are being used. Disconnect the USB connection to the other device to charge the camera battery.