IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
The different modes in Photography Pro are:
- Auto mode: allows you to shoot still images of any subject under any condition with good results by setting the values determined by the product.
- P mode (Program Auto): you can shoot with the exposure (and the shutter speed) adjusted automatically. Also, you can select various settings using the menu.
- S mode (Shutter Priority): allows you to shoot fast-moving subjects etc., by manually adjusting the shutter speed.
- M mode (Manual Exposure): allows you to shoot still images with the desired exposure by adjusting the exposure (and the shutter speed).
- MR mode (Memory Recall): allows you to register frequently used combinations of modes and setting values (only available in Xperia 5 II).
- Basic mode: allows you to quickly access a range of easy-to-use photography features, including a touch shutter button, Portrait orientation, Bokeh effect, Panorama, and more.
Note: The Basic mode is only available in the Xperia 1 III and later models, where the Camera app function has been merged to Photography Pro basic mode.