The BLUETOOTH/Network standby mode allows you to automatically turn on the portable speaker just by setting a Bluetooth device or a network device to connect to the portable speaker. Follow the steps below to enable or disable this mode:
- The BLUETOOTH/Network standby mode can be set only when the portable speaker is connected to an AC outlet using the supplied USB AC adapter.
- The start-up time of the portable speaker is shorter when turned on with the BLUETOOTH/Network standby mode than when the portable speaker is turned on using the Power/Pairing button on standby mode.
- How to set the auto standby mode using the portable speaker
- How to set the auto standby mode using the Music Center (SongPal) app
How to set the auto standby mode using the portable speaker.
To enable the BLUETOOTH/Network standby mode
- Connect the speaker to the AC outlet via the USB AC adaptor, then turn the speaker on.
The (power) indicator lights up in green.
- Press and hold the (power)/PAIRING button and the FUNCTION button simultaneously until the (power) indicator lights up in orange.
［A］BLUETOOTH/Network standby mode ON
［B］BLUETOOTH/Network standby mode OFF
To disable the BLUETOOTH/Network standby mode
With the speaker turned on, press and hold the (power)/ PAIRING button and the FUNCTION button simultaneously.
When the indicator lights up in red, the BLUETOOTH/Network standby mode is turned off and the speaker enters the standby mode.
- Tap Music Center on your smartphone, iPhone, etc. to start up the application.
- Tap SRS-HG1.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap System.
- Tap Network Standby.
Set the BLUETOOTH/Network standby mode to on/off.