IMPORTANT: This page introduces FAQs regarding USB HDD devices for a BRAVIA TV other than an Android TV. For an Android TV, refer to USB HDD: Issues and Basic information (Android TV)
Hard Disk Drives (HDDs) are portable, external storage devices that allow you to store files - such as pictures, videos and audio - to view or listen to at a later date. This page contains a list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and troubleshooting articles including: compatible HDDs with your TV, how to record, supported file types for recording & playback, and other related information.
We hope that the solutions listed below will be able to solve your query:
- Which HDD devices are confirmed as compatible for recording and playback?
- What file types are supported for DLNA and USB playback?
- Problems using your TV Hard Disk Drive (HDD)? Discover how to troubleshoot
- USB HDD connection malfunction
- How to format using a PC a USB HDD previously used with TV
- Issues when your TV is connected to an external device such as DVD/BD Player, hard disk drive, PC or USB stick? Discover how to troubleshoot