IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
This issue can happen if the Service Replacement settings is set to ON. Follow these steps to resolve the issue.
- Disconnect all cables (except for the AC power cord) and other devices from the TV.
- Disconnect and then reconnect the AC power cord.
- Change the Service Replacement settings to Off:
- Press the HOME button on remote.
- Select Settings.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Channel Setup.
- Select Digital Setup.
- Select Technical Setup.
- Select Service Replacement and set to OFF.
NOTE: If you cannot change the Service Replacement settings to OFF for some reason, perform the factory data reset instead.