This error indicates that the Domain Name System (DNS) is unable to resolve. In this case one following errors are displayed:
- While executing Refresh Internet Content, ''A network error has occurred "Error 1106''
- When using You Tube App, ''The service cannot be accessed at this time.''
- Other network applications, "A network error has occurred.''
To solve this, check the Internet connection by pressing the Home or Menu button from the supplied remote control and select Settings > Network > Network Settings/Set-up > View Network Status > Check Connection. If any of the connection settings fail, verify that the TV is properly connected to an active Internet connection .
Follow the next steps, if the error continues to appear.
- Power off the router or modem for 1 minute and then turn it on again. IMPORTANT: Wait at least 5 minutes after the power cycle before checking the Internet connection status.
- Take off the AC cord of the TV for 1 minute and turn it on again.
- Repeat the Network Setup function. The Internet connection is checked during the Network Setup process. Additionally, any issues with an old or inaccurate IP address will be resolved.
- Change the Default Domain Name Server (DNS) to a Public DNS .