Questions & Answers: 10
- Can I use images from my iPhone library when using the CREATE function?From FES Closet app version 1.13.0, you can no longer use images from the iPhone library. You can continue to use the app camera when using the CREATE function.
- I can't find any design on my Store page in the FES Closet appWith the arrival of the new version of the FES Closet App (version 1.13.0), we've implemented some server changes. Update the app to the latest version on the App Store or Google Play to redownload the designs
- Where can I find official Sony certified parts & accessories?Where can I find official Sony certified parts & accessories? All Sony certified spare parts and accessories are made available via our online authorised service partner EET Europarts. EET covers a vast range of
- Notes on connecting to the internet with products manufactured by SonyWhen you connect a product manufactured by Sony such as a TV or Blu-ray recorder to the internet, use a router to connect, or connect the product to a LAN port with a router function. Wired/wireless connection via
- Do products that use magnets affect medical devices such as pacemakers?Medical devices such as pacemakers, defibrillators, or variable pressure shunts for hydrocephalus treatment may be affected depending on the magnetic field of the magnet in the product. If you use one of these medical
- [EASY VIDEO] How to use the Sony Support website! Top Search Strategies 1. Get to your Product page Start by typing your product name in the search bar. It should take you to your product page, which is the best platform to start your journey: the product page