Questions & Answers: 69
- Feeling Blue? 8 tips to help with Bluetooth connection issuesBluetooth pairing ( establishing a connection between two Bluetooth devices) can sometimes be tougher than it looks. Although this simple technology is widely available, many people occasionally experience a hiccup
- Frequently Asked Questions about Bluetooth for audio products.This page introduces Frequently Asked Questions about Bluetooth for audio products. Technology Overview What is Bluetooth wireless technology? Which Bluetooth profiles are supported? Pairing/Connection How to pair
- Sound of Bluetooth headphones/speakers cuts or noise occursVarious reasons can cause noise interference to the sound of Bluetooth headphones or speakers. Please check the following solutions for each cause: Alternatively, you can visit our Sony Headphones Troubleshooting
- Frequently asked questions related to High-Resolution audio.IMPORTANT: Not all devices have High-Resolution function capabilities. To see if your device has the Hi-Resolution function described in this solution, check the product specifications. You can find here below a
- [VIDEO] Bluetooth Series - How to pair devicesThe following video is part of the Sony Bluetooth Series and introduces Bluetooth pairing: connecting devices.
- [VIDEO] Bluetooth Series - Pairing devices with NFC (Near Field Communication)The following video is part of the Sony Bluetooth Series and talks about connecting a Bluetooth device via Near Field Communication (NFC). It's an easy way to pair devices!
- [VIDEO] Bluetooth Series - Connecting to a Windows PC or MacThe following video is part of the Sony Bluetooth Series and talks about connecting a Bluetooth device with a Windows or Apple computer
- [VIDEO] Bluetooth Series - Essential troubleshootingThe following video is part of the Sony Bluetooth Series and talks about essential troubleshooting tips