Questions & Answers: 66
- Feeling Blue? 8 tips to help with Bluetooth connection issuesBluetooth pairing ( establishing a connection between two Bluetooth devices) can sometimes be tougher than it looks. Although this simple technology is widely available, many people occasionally experience a hiccup
- Frequently Asked Questions about Bluetooth for audio products.This page introduces Frequently Asked Questions about Bluetooth for audio products. Technology Overview What is Bluetooth wireless technology? Which Bluetooth profiles are supported? Pairing/Connection How to pair
- Sound of Bluetooth headphones/speakers cuts or noise occursVarious reasons can cause noise interference to the sound of Bluetooth headphones or speakers. Please check the following solutions for each cause: Alternatively, you can visit our Sony Headphones Troubleshooting
- During a call using the headphones, I cannot hear the voice of the caller or they cannot hear my voice.Follow these steps to avoid these issues. When the caller can't hear my voice during a call When using the headphones during a call, make sure to speak directly into the microphone. If you don't or if the microphone
- Rubbing noises can be heard during a phone call.You may hear rubbing noises during a phone call if the unit's microphone rubs against clothes or other objects. To avoid this, keep the microphone [A] on the back of the controller away from whatever it may be rubbing
- When on a call, my voice sounds loud or echoes.Check the "Applicable Products and Categories of This article" section on the right upper hand side to see which products apply to this article. When making or receiving a call using your headphones, your voice
- The Voice Assist function (Google app, Siri) does not work or recognize my commands.Connect the headphones to a Voice Assist compatible mobile device, then quickly press and release the Power/Play/Call button twice. This will activate the Voice Assist feature. The power will turn off if you hold
- [VIDEO] Bluetooth Series - How to pair devicesThe following video is part of the Sony Bluetooth Series and introduces Bluetooth pairing: connecting devices.
- [VIDEO] Bluetooth Series - Pairing devices with NFC (Near Field Communication)The following video is part of the Sony Bluetooth Series and talks about connecting a Bluetooth device via Near Field Communication (NFC). It's an easy way to pair devices!