Questions & Answers: 66
- Feeling Blue? 8 tips to help with Bluetooth connection issuesBluetooth pairing ( establishing a connection between two Bluetooth devices) can sometimes be tougher than it looks. Although this simple technology is widely available, many people occasionally experience a hiccup
- Frequently Asked Questions about Bluetooth for audio products.This page introduces Frequently Asked Questions about Bluetooth for audio products. Technology Overview What is Bluetooth wireless technology? Which Bluetooth profiles are supported? Pairing/Connection How to pair
- Sound of Bluetooth headphones/speakers cuts or noise occursVarious reasons can cause noise interference to the sound of Bluetooth headphones or speakers. Please check the following solutions for each cause: Alternatively, you can visit our Sony Headphones Troubleshooting
- Bluetooth headphones volume level does not increase to the maximum or does not sync with the smartphone volume level.If you're having difficulties with the following symptoms: Headphone volume levels do not increase Headphone volume levels do not increase to the maximum level Headphone volume levels do not match my smartphone
- Rubbing noises can be heard during a phone call.You may hear rubbing noises during a phone call if the unit's microphone rubs against clothes or other objects. To avoid this, keep the microphone [A] on the back of the controller away from whatever it may be rubbing
- The Voice Assist function (Google app, Siri) does not work or recognize my commands.Connect the headphones to a Voice Assist compatible mobile device, then quickly press and release the Power/Play/Call button twice. This will activate the Voice Assist feature. The power will turn off if you hold
- [VIDEO] Bluetooth Series - Connecting to a Windows PC or MacThe following video is part of the Sony Bluetooth Series and talks about connecting a Bluetooth device with a Windows or Apple computer
- [VIDEO] Bluetooth Series - How to pair devicesThe following video is part of the Sony Bluetooth Series and introduces Bluetooth pairing: connecting devices.
- [VIDEO] Bluetooth Series - Pairing devices with NFC (Near Field Communication)The following video is part of the Sony Bluetooth Series and talks about connecting a Bluetooth device via Near Field Communication (NFC). It's an easy way to pair devices!