How to access an Internet Video channel through my Internet Video device.
NOTE: Not all Blu-ray Disc players or TVs have Internet capabilities. To see if your Blu-ray Disc player or TV has the functions discussed in this solution, check the specifications or manual supplied with the device.
Follow these steps to make sure that the Internet video device is set up to access Internet Video channels.
- Make sure the Internet video device is connected to the Internet using a high-speed connection.
- Make sure the Internet video device has the latest system software (firmware) update installed.
Follow these steps to access the list of Internet channels from the menu of the Internet Video device.
- Using the supplied remote, press the HOME or MENU button.
- Press the arrow buttons to select Applications or Internet content, depending of menu structure of the device.
- Select the desired video channel / application.
Follow these steps if the Internet video device is powered by Google TV.
NOTE: When using a Google TV device, the available apps shown will depend on what you have chosen to download from the Google Play store.
- Press the Home button.
- Either select the desired app from the Home screen list or select the All Apps icon to display all of the downloaded apps.
- Select the desired app
- Some Internet channels require the Internet video device to be registered to Sony Entertainment Network .
- Some Internet video channels may require additional registration or subscriptions.
- Not all Blu-ray Disc (BD) or TVs have BIV capabilities. To see if your BD player or TV has the functions discussed in this solution, check the specifications or manual supplied with the device.
- Available BIV services varies depending of model of the set and country where the set is located.