Units equipped with Pentium Dual Core CPU may experience frame drop when video is recorded in Full HD resolution.
The problem can be resolved by selecting lower resolution while recording the video.
How to select lower resolution?
The process of selecting lower resolution varies depending on the application used.
- Camera (Windows application)
- Run Camera.
- Swipe from the right edge and select Settings.
- Click Options.
- Change video quality to 720p*.
* Depending on the subject being recorded, selecting 720p in Camera may not be sufficient. In such case, please record your video using arcSoft Camera for VAIO using resolution 640x480.
- arcSoft Camera for VAIO
- run arcSoft Camera for VAIO.
- Click on Setting > Resolution.
- Select 1280x720 or 640x480.