- Check if your audio device can connect to Music Center (SongPal). See the website below for more compatible devices information.
- In order to use the Music Center (SongPal) feature with your audio devices, they must be updated to the latest firmware available. Please make sure to check for possible updates before trying to use Music Center(SongPal ).
See below for how to switch the connection from your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, iTouch) to another audio device.
- Tap Settings on your Apple device.
- Tap Bluetooth, turn OFF the Bluetooth and disconnect all devices.
NOTE: By switching Bluetooth OFF you can disconnect all your devices at once. For a stable connection, disconnect all Bluetooth devices that you will not use with Music Center.
- Turn the Bluetooth ON and tap the device you want to connect to.
- Open the Music Center (SongPal) application.
You will see the Bluetooth connected audio device on your Music Center (SongPal) screen.