For Models: HT-CT780/HT-NT3/HT-RT5/HT-ST9/HT-XT3/STR-DN860/STR-DN1060
- Some of the 4K signals are supported.
- HDR is not supported.
- When you play 4K signals with copyright protection technology, check that you use an HDMI jack compatible with HDCP2.2.
Although the following signal is supported, HDR signals are not supported.
|Resolution||Frame Rate||Color Space||Bit depth|
4096 × 2160p
3840 × 2160p
|50/59.94/60 HZ||YCbCr 4:2:0||8bit|
|23.98/24/25/29.97/30 Hz|| RGB 4:4:4|
|YCbCr 4:2:2||8/10/12 bit|
When the picture of standard formats such as 4K/60p YCbCr 4:2:0 8bit is not displayed, check the following:
- Check that you connect with a High-Speed HDMI cable with Ethernet (or a Premium High-Speed HDMI cable with Ethernet that supports 18Gbps).
- Check that your TV supports the high-definition 4K video format.
- Check that HDMI Signal Format for your High-Definition BRAVIA TV 4K is set to Standard Format.
IMPORTANT: 4K signals may not be output depending on the contents or specifications of video output devices such as PlayStation4 Pro.
For details, refer to the operating instructions of the output device.