How to change to a different language after the initial setup of the eReader?
Changing to a different language after the initial setup of the eReader.
- With the Reader Wi-Fi on, on the bottom of the device, press and hold the power button until the Device Shutdown screen appears.
- In the Device Shutdown screen, press Yes.
- Press the power button again to turn the Reader Wi-Fi back on.
- While the screen displays opening book....., simultaneously press and hold down the Next and Back buttons.
- Allow the Home screen to fully load (Loading... should no longer flash in the top left corner of your screen).
Then do the following button sequence while still holding down the Next and Back buttons:
- Release - Press - Release the Back button only and then Release the Next button.
- In the Would you like to execute Factory Initialize screen, press Yes.
- Press the power button again to turn on the Reader Wi-Fi. The Reader Wi-Fi will be set to factory settings.
- Turn the Reader Wi-Fi back on. The initial setup process will begin.
- In the Menu Language screen, select the desired language.
- Follow the rest of the on screen steps to complete the setup.